The alexbrady course in miracles is a curriculum with the purpose of guiding the learner from where they are to personal spiritual enlightenment without requiring a major life change. Beyond enlightenment, the learner is encouraged to apply and live the enlightened understandings until the awakened state is apparent.
Enlightenment is said to be accomplished when the learner has reached active miracle awareness, hence the name of the course. The method of attaining the awakened state is conscious miracle experience.
This curriculum utilizes the teachings of the literature of A Course in Miracles among others.
Improved state of mind
This course points the learner to a path of divine peace. If followed, this peace is reflected in the learner as an overall improvement in moment-to-moment state of mind. Expect increased occurrence of security, joy, and repose.
You have graduated this course when you are enlightened. That is the goal and the result. Not being in an enlightened state is a sign of incomplete learning.
An honest examination of one’s current life situation and belief systems, and finding these situations and systems to be unable to satisfy an inner quest for truth.
By taking this course, an individual will:
- Examine currently held cultural, social, and personal belief systems
- Consume major theological and philosophical works
- Read the A Course in Miracles Text
- Complete the ACIM Workbook as mind training exercises
- A Course in Miracles Text: The required framework of spiritual psyche.
- A Course in Miracles Workbook: Guided practice in applying forgiveness.
- Recommended media selections: Recommended list, (or bring your own)
See this page to get A Course in Miracles.
- Complete 2 (two) spiritual and/or philosophical works that broaden your mind on the nature of reality and/or society. The Recommended Media List contains a list of such works. Feel free to substitute similar books, videos, etc.
- Start and finish the A Course in Miracles Text
- Start and finish the A Course in Miracles Workbook Workbook lessons must be completed using Encouraging Miraculous Forgiveness principles.
After the book material is completed, the learner should continue the practice of maintaining “miracle-mindedness” — that is, continue encouraging miraculous forgiveness.
Continued learning is actually a process of encouraging unlearning of long-held limiting beliefs.
Join students, graduates, and alex brady at OneSelf Social Network.
Stay blessed and happy learning.
– alex brady